Friday, July 5, 2013

Playing in the CCR


No, not Credance Clearwater Revival... I've been in the CRICUT CRAFT ROOM! Okay, so I hadn't been there that many times and the first few times I was, I'll admit, a bit intimidated!  Well I'm not intimidated any longer! I am amazed at how truly easy it is to create in the CCR.
My daughter is expexcting my first grandbaby due to make his arrival towards the end of August and I'm so excited to be able to have pages ready to put photos in place! The CCR is a great place to get elements for your pages created all at once ahead of time.  So I have all of the "months" ready to put pictures with them as he grows, if you would like to see what I'm talking about check out the CCR file HERE
I will be starting a Cricut Class to show you how you need not be intimidated by the amazing things your Cricut will do!
Leave me a comment and I'll get you on the list!









Remember that the Artiste and Art Philosophy Cartridges are exclusive from Close to My Heart, if you haven't gotten yours yet now is the perfect time to get yours HERE!

No comments :