Thursday, July 18, 2013

Crop, Cre8 and a PRODUCT Showcase!

Since Convention I've been BUBBLING with excitement! While I was in Florida, I saw friends from all over the country and basked in the warmth of their friendship and enthusiasm!  I was able to spend time with my brother and his family and MEET my niece who is 6 years old!  What a THRILL!~ 
There are some SUPER AH-MAZING new products that you are going to LOVE and ways to use products you already have in ways you may not have considered before!
I have SO many things that I can hardly wait to share with you so over the next couple of weeks leading up to the "Crop, Cre8 and Product SHOWCASE" I'll be giving you some TEASERS to tantalize you!












Remember that the Artiste and Art Philosophy Cartridges are exclusive from Close to My Heart, if you haven't gotten yours yet now is the perfect time to get yours HERE!

No comments :