Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Win a stamp set by PLAYING

That's right! You can win a stamp set this week by PLAYING! Playing in STUDIO J!
So, you are probably asking yourself... "How can I 'play' in Studio J?" or perhaps you may be asking yourself, "What the heck is Studio J?"
Let me briefly tell you... Studio J is an online studio where you can quickly do your digital pictures on Close To My Heart paper and embellish to your hearts desire.
Here are the "RULES" and requirements to be eligible to win a stamp set...


  1.  Watch this video on the basics of Studio J
  2.  Click HERE and enter Studio J
  3.  Log in if you have an account -- create an account if you don't
  4.  Upload some photos
  5.  Create a layout with your photos and journaling.
  6.  Capture the image of your layout and email the picture to me
    thepINKtornado at gmail dot com
You don't even need to purchase the layout to be eligible; however when you purchase your layout(s) you receive a FREE jpg of your layout to download for your personal use! 

Now this contest is going to go until Monday, September 17.
I will use a random generator to select 3 winners!
feel free to tell me how much you LOVED playing in the studio!






Now, go create something and share it with me!
Cre8 with me

No comments :