Saturday, May 8, 2010

Catching Up ... Yet again

This week on 365 Cards there have been "Triple" challenges.
Day 66 was 3 W's -- Wings, White, Whitespace; so I used White Daisy Embossing Powder for the "white" and the flutterby for the wings.
Day 67 was 3 L's -- Leaf, Love, Lace, I created the lace from a retired stamp set "Abundant Borders" because with everything I have... I didn't have actual "lace"
Day 68 -- 3 C's -- Cream, Circle, Cross Stitch, this one the circles are the centers of the flowers... tiny little things. The ribbon is Cream colored and I cross stitched on the bottom right corner.
Day 69 -- 3 T's -- Triangle, Tree, Twine; to get the trees, I used the "Evergreen" stamp set *not sure if it is retired or not* and wrapped the black twine twice around the side and tied a sentiment to it.
Now, I'm up-to-date and ready for "SKETCHY SUNDAY!



1 comment :

Carolyn V said...

You caught up in crazy style, by rockin' those challenges! Great cards!