Saturday, May 22, 2010

365 Cards for the WEEK

Day 78 - Think about Day 78 - Think about Day 78 - Think about Day 78 - Think about --- when I think about $$ I think about Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving

Day 79 - Color Combination - Indian Corn Blue, Outdoor Denim, White Daisy, Cranberry and Grey Wool -- anytime I see red, white and blue I think of our FABULOUS country

Day 80 - Keep it to yourself - Only an image on the outside depicting "friendship" I love snowmen always have probably always will ... and Snow Friends are great

Day 81 - Setting the Scene - "Picnic" The stamp set was a SOM (stamp of the Month) and has been a fun one to play with.. love the bright colors? I do!

Day 82 - Substitution - Substitute a number for a Day 78 - Think about --- when I think about $$ I think about Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving

Day 79 - Color Combination - Indian Corn Blue, Outdoor Denim, White Daisy, Cranberry and Grey Wool -- anytime I see red, white and blue I think of our FABULOUS country

Day 80 - Keep it to yourself - Only an image on the outside depicting "friendship" I love snowmen always have probably always will ... and Snow Friends are great

Day 81 - Setting the Scene - "Picnic" The stamp set was a SOM (stamp of the Month) and has been a fun one to play with.. love the bright colors? I do!

Day 82 - Substitution - Substitute a number for a

Day 83 - 4 Wheel Drive - Okay so there are only 3 that show on this yet when you stretch your imagination you KNOW that there are more than 4 :)

This week was a bit tough yet with encouragement and perseverance I triumph!

1 comment :

annieambriel said...

I love all your cards.. :)