Saturday, March 27, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Day 24 - Challenge for 365 Cards was to use 10 different kinds of B&T *patterned paper* this was a fun and easy challenge because with
CTMH B&T you receive 6-duo sheets, i.e. a colorful side and a monochromatic side 2 types of B&T out of one sheet! The My Reflections Kit that I used was "Magic Moments" there was one piece of B&T that I didn't use, can you tell me which one? The answer can be found here a random comment with the correct answer will receive an exclusive stamp set from me... Will the WINNER be YOU?



Day 25 -
The challenge for the 365 Cards was Do-it-Yourself, glittered brads and/or pearls.
Take a brad or a pearl, add a little glue and a little glitter, and you've got yourself some glittery goodness!!
utilizes the "You Rock" B&T, Outdoor Denim Cardstock & White Daisy Cardstock and the "Just Be You" stamp set. To get the sparkle on the brads I took CTMH Liquid Glass mixed in some Sunflower Re-Inker and added CTMH Prisma Glitter and voila sparkly brads that coordinate with the paper.

3 comments :

Kim said...

Gorgeous creations, Shelly! Love that Terrific Ten card and I wish I knew the answer to your question, but sadly I don't know CTMH materials. Thanks for playing with us at 365 Cards and hope to see you in the future!

Aloha, Kim
365 Cards Design Team member
Check out the DAILY challenges!

Kim said...

Okay, I looked but can't really tell from the picture on-line...looks like there's a brown duo paper (the top one of the upper right set) that you didn't use. :) Kim

Shell said...

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! email me your addy so I can send you the stamp set! Thanks for coming back and taking the challenge!