Friday, January 23, 2009

A little bit about me

Who would have thought that four and a half years ago when I signed up as a consultant for Close to My Heart that I would be where I am now? Certainly not me! When I signed up to "sell" CTMH it was me that I was intending to "sell" to! I had no plans of holding gatherings, workshops, play clubs, card clubs, kids clubs or earning cruises. The ONLY reason I became a consultant was to get the amazing products that CTMH has at a discount.
Then I shared the catalog with a couple of friends, and then I was selling to them too. That was alright, I was completely fine with them purchasing product from me, it was pretty great actually! Well, one of those friends wanted the Hostess Rewards, FREE product for hosting a home gathering. So, I did it, I was the consultant for her gathering, and she earned $100 in FREE product, and I earned $120 in commission. WOW for 2 hours of FUN showing my friend and her friends how to scrapbook and stamp.
July 2005...my sweetheart found me a ticket to Convention and my "why" changed! No longer did I think of only the discount (which I still love) now I was thinking of all of the lives that I could touch and possibly impact with what I had to offer them in ways of preserving their photos, their memories, their stories with CTMH. After 4 days in Las Vegas, meeting Jeanette Lynton and so many of the other wonderful people that work at the corporate offices, and so many amazing women that shared the same passion I had, my thoughts went outward!
CTMH to me is like a pebble that has been tossed into the center of a large pond; there is the first ripple that emits from the center and the ripples continue on and on! CTMH's ripple had touched the very core of me. Not ever had I seen a business that cared so deeply for the individuals that promoted their products, that helped create those products and put them all together. I knew when I met Jeanette and went to shake her hand and was told, "We don't shake hands, we HUG." that this was a company that was more than a business, it was a family; and I was BLESSED to have become a part of it!
This year I am celebrating my 5th year with Close to My Heart and I wouldn't think of being anywhere else! I absolutely love what I get to do, the products that I get to use and all of the tools that are developed to make scrapbooking and stamping Faster, Simpler and Easier(TM) I am blessed to share what CTMH has with everyone that I come in contact with! I have a team of ladies that is phenomenal and as my upline Michelle Snyder says, "Close to My Heart is a business where the slipper always fits." Whether you want to get the discount, share it with a few of your friends or build a thriving team and clientele Close to My Heart will "Show you How"

There has been many times I have heard:
"If you want a little, place an order,"
"If you want a Lot, host a home gathering."
"If you want it ALL join my team and become a consultant!"

I get to Connect Hearts one card, one photo and one page at a time. Let me Show YOU how to, too.

1 comment :

Christine David said...

No wonder we hit (no pun intended) it off so well. I was reading your blog and came across this statement:

"CTMH to me is like a pebble that has been tossed into the center of a large pond; there is the first ripple that emits from the center and the ripples continue on and on! CTMH's ripple had touched the very core of me."

What a great discription of what CTMH is! I have always been a pebble in the pond kind of girl. It kept me out of a lot of trouble growing up. I always saw my actions as pebbles that I was throwing into a pond and I was very aware that those ripples could go much farther than I currently could see. It helped me make better decisions.

Hugs,
Christine